Founded in 1976, University of Phoenix was one of the first accredited universities to offer online college education with complete degree programs via the Internet.
University of Phoenix Online is one of the nation's largest private universities, with over 17,000 highly qualified instructors, 170 campuses, and Internet delivery worldwide. Since 1976, more than 171,000 working professionals have earned their degree from University of Phoenix.
The popular Web-based format delivery has proven effective for thousands of successful graduates. Created in cooperation with business and community leaders the universityís online education degree programs provide skills and expertise that are in high demand. The curriculum is always up-to-date and reflects cutting edge concepts.
Although the concentrated online business degree curriculum requires a high level of commitment, most students care able to complete their college education online in three years. University of Phoenix helps thousands of busy professionals achieve their career and academic goals.
The Universityís profits are:
* Attend class at times and places that fit your schedule.
* Complete 100% of your education via the Internet, including all administration, registration, and book buying.
* Earn your online education degree in two or three years.
* Take classes one at a time for 5 to 6 weeks each, so you can focus on each subject.
* Acquire skills and expertise that are in high demand with programs that are continually updated.
* Learn from the most effective combination of theory and practical experience; all faculty hold a masterís or doctoral degree and work in the fields they teach.
* Learn with other experienced professionals from various corporations and organizations across the country, and around the world.
* Apply your coursework immediately in your work environment.
* Benefit from the nationís leading online university, whose online format has proven successful for thousands of graduates since 1989.
* Professional training and previous education can be used to fulfill some credit requirements.
* Financing is available.
* Tuition costs may be partially tax-deductible.
* University of Phoenix college education qualifies for most employer reimbursement plans.
To enter an undergraduate program, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be employed. If you are not employed, you must have access to an organizational environment that allows you to apply the concepts you learn in our courses.
To enter a graduate program, you must be employed or have access to an organizational environment that allows you to apply the concepts you learn in our courses. In addition, an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or one that is a candidate for accreditation is required. A comparable degree from a recognized institution outside of the United States is also acceptable. University of Phoenix requires you to have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 and at least three years of significant work experience.
University of Phoenix participates in financial aid programs for its online college courses, including the Federal Stafford Student Loan, the Federal PLUS Loan, and the Federal Pell Grant. It does not charge the students for processing financial aid applications.