International Academy of Design & Technology is a creative and supportive community where passionate individuals can immerse themselves in the hands-on development of their personal talent so that they can learn the skills and gain the confidence necessary to make an immediate and meaningful contribution to the creative workplace. The Academy has several campus locations throughout the US.The Academy is dedicated to fostering academic excellence, providing theoretical and practical training, employing qualified faculty who offer students personalized attention and professional expertise, cultivating an environment that celebrates creativity and diversity.
Financial Aid staff of the Academy is available to assist students through the financial aid process and to help them receive the maximum financial aid they qualify for. Students can get such kinds of financial aid:
• Federal Pell Grant
• Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
• FSAG (Florida Student Assistance Grant)
• Academic Competitiveness Grant
• National Science and Mathematics Access to Retain Talent (SMART) Grant
• Federal Direct Stafford loans
• Federal Direct Parent – PLUS loans
• Private loans
• Institutional Grants and Scholarships.
The Academy admits students without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, disability or any other factor prohibited by law. Students should apply for admission as soon as possible to secure acceptance for online classes and start date. All applicants are required to complete a personal interview with an Admissions Representative.
• Attestation of graduation
• Request for college transcripts
Necessary if applicant is seeking transfer of previously earned credit to the Academy.
• Application for Admission
• Payment of application fee.