Gonzaga University is a private, four-year university that has been following the distinguished tradition of humanistic, Catholic, and Jesuit education for a long period of time.
The Gonzaga University was founded in 1887 and nowadays it enrolls about 6,000 students in 92 undergraduate and 21 graduate programs, including its first online degree program, the Master of Art in Organizational Leadership.
The advantages of the Online degrees at the Gonzaga University:
1. Every class is created with the assistance of Gonzaga faculty and instructors with doctoral degrees
2. It gives students the opportunity to access the coursework from anywhere via a convenient online environment.
3. 24/7 tech support: Savvy tech professionals wil be able to answer all of students' questions concerning their online learning environment.
4 .Collaborate with "classmates" from all over the country through online forums
5. Participate in the university's open Student Lounge forum in order to communicate with other students about the course, the school, a good movie, or any other topic they care to discuss. This discussion forum is not graded, but a great networking opportunity.
6. Frequent access to professors through online discussion boards and office hours
7. The most important is that the students will receive the same Gonzaga University degree as on-campus students
Gonzaga University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
Gonzaga University provides great admission opportunities for students seeking an education that focuses on scholarship, professional outcomes, and contributions to the community.
The university involves admission counselors and academic advisors in the undergraduate programs, law school, graduate school, and international student areas who are available to assist students not only with policy and procedure, but in guiding them closer to their future goals.
Gonzaga University prides itself on a long tradition of helping families to pay for the higher education. The staff of the Gonzaga Student Financial Services are doing their best in order to make this process as understandable as possible.
The university offers the financial aid awards which are based on a number of factors: an on-time financial aid application (FAFSA), academic merit, financial need, and the overall strength of the individual's admission application.