Fisher College, established in 1903, is a Boston-based independent college, offering programs that combine a liberal education with career and pre-professional courses created to meet the varying needs of both conventional and non-conventional learners.
The Division of Continuing and Distance Education provides programs to a wide range of students and to business and industry via courses, seminars, practicum, and training sessions.
Fisher College enthusiastically seeks students from a broad range of backgrounds who have showed the potential to graduate from Fisher College. Every application file is assessed on an individual basis, and all presented materials are taken into account.
Application credentials are reviewed recurrently. Accepted students will be informed on a rolling basis. Students who may not meet admissions requirements will be informed after Fisher College has received all related information needed to make a sound admissions conclusion.
1. A filled out application form (available online).
2. A $25 application fee (there is no application fee for domestic students applying online).
3. Official transcriptions from all the high schools and colleges attended (no copies are accepted).
4. If you have completed a GED instead of high school, please provide official test scores.
5. Home-schooled students should contact the admissions office to discuss admissions requirements.
6. The admissions office preserves the right to ask for additional information to determine admissions eligibility.
Before first matriculation a final official high school transcript with your date of graduation must be sent to the College.
Starting with your first contact with the College and continuing till graduation, as a student you are provided with assistance in numerous ways, such as career, educational, housing, personal, and health counseling. Even after you graduate, Fisher College is still there for you offering lifelong career planning and job placement assistance.