Concordia's attractive campus consists of 192 acres on the shore of Lake Michigan, just 15 minutes north of downtown Milwaukee. Campus buildings are connected by 3.5 miles of indoor walkways. Founded in 1881, the university and its Concordia Centers and classroom locations are home to more than 6,500 undergraduate and graduate, traditional as well as non-traditional students from 44 states and 26 foreign countries.Academics
Concordia University Wisconsin provides a variety of educational opportunities for students who are preparing for vocations in the ministry of the church and for various professional and business careers in the community. The program of studies emphasizes a liberal arts curriculum and course offerings providing educational experiences that cultivate personal and vocational skills. The total program is centered in the Christian philosophy with a confessional Lutheran emphasis. It is governed by sound educational standards and is focused on the spiritual, academic, social, and physical development of students.
Academic emphases - Christian Education, Professional Careers, Liberal Arts.Financial Aid Available:
- Pell Grant - Federal grant based on financial need
- Wisconsin Tuition Grant (WTG) - State grant based on financial need, must be Wisconsin Resident, must file early.
- Employer Reimbursement: Please check with your employer.
- Federal Veterans Benefits: Certificates of Eligibility may be obtained from Federal Veteran Administration offices where the records are kept.
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loan - Based on financial need and grade level. Interest Paid by federal government while student is actively taking classes.
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan - Additional loan source, interest begins accruing as soon as loan is disbursed.
- Alternative Student Loan - This is a loan in the student's name with a credit worthy co-signer. These are a list of suggested alternative loan options available to you.
- E-Learning - Financial aid for E-Learning courses will include tuition only. No living expense money will be available in a term where only E-Learning courses are taken.