Financial Aid: Yes
Street: 730 N, Euclid Street
Bethesda Christian University was founded in 1976 on a Christian groundwork to equip future leaders with the professional skills necessary to become leaders in world peace and missions by building churches and Bible institutions around the globe. Today university's main goal is to be a global center for Christian academic training that produces devoted Christian leaders and professionals in the Pentecostal movement and in the worship of God.Distance Learning
Online Degree program is available for students across the USA, around the world, or just around the corner. Since 1976, Bethesda has been committed to biblical centered education, scholarship, and service equipping men and women in mind and character to impact the world for Jesus Christ. The University seeks students who want an education that integrates their faith and learning. In the initial years of the 21st century and into the future, BCU's goal is to be a global center for Christian academic training that produces devoted Christian leaders and professionals in the Pentecostal movement and in the worship of God.Admission Requirements
Online degree program entrance requirements include:
1. Completed and signed Application form.
2. Nonrefundable application fee.
3. Reference forms.
4. Diploma or certificate from the most recent school attended.
5. Official transcripts from prior attended schools.
6. 250 word personal self-introduction essay.
7. Two pictures.Financial Aid
Bethesda Christian University students can take advantage of financial assistance to pursue their education. Qualified students can apply for an alumni association scholarship. Financial aid forms are FAFSA and Institutionís own financial aid form.
Financial Aid options available at BCU:
1. Federal Pell Grant.
2. Federal Supplemental Education Opportunities Grant.
3. Federal College Work Study Program.
4. Federal Family Educational Loan Program.