Academy College is a private college in Bloomington, Minnesota, that has been existed since 1936. It can offer you a great range of professional training programs in the fields of Aviation, Business and Finance, Computer Technology, and Digital Arts and Design.
Points of distinction
1. Specific, wide-ranging programs, which prepare students for a demanding, thrilling, and financially satisfying career.
2. Classes are offered mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends are trained by specialists with the current work experience in their area. These standards will supply an efficient base of principles, theory, and insights into their everyday application.
3. Lifetime placement assistance that includes: career and resume counseling and employer panel discussions.
4. Financial aid assistance is offered to eligible students. Financial Aid Officers can assist students in filling in the required application forms.
5. Stress on extensive lab time for all fields of study allowing a high degree of access to teachers during this time.
6. Three levels of academic programs are presented at the Academy: Certificates, Associate of Applied Science degrees, and Bachelor of Science degrees.
The applicants may contact the Admission's Office to plan an interview and visit to the school. The staff of the University want to make the Admissions process easy. Day and evening appointments are possible to fit changeable work schedules. In the course of the interview, students will be given further information about the school, its programs, and the Academy's assurance to support students' goals.
The Academy knows that a lot of students will require financial assistance. All students who plan to register should contact the school to arrange for an interview to discuss and fill in financial assistance applications.
The Career Services office holds career planning materials as well as occupational specialties, employment estimates, resume preparation, networking skills, interview, and follow-up techniques. The Academy keeps a current file of potential employers for every career area offered. Besides, students may register for an Internship to get important practical experience. Students will develop job searching and resume writing skills in their program courses.
After finishing these courses, students may then ask that the career coordinator assess their employment potential. Employment references, educational background, individuality, and other important data are collected so that the placement coordinator may help students get the finest possible positions.
The Academy agrees to present students the absolute benefit and cooperation of its career service. Assistance will be given in the fields of job opportunity postings, though the Academy does not guarantee placement.